Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day One Completed

The end, well almost, for Day 1 of my detox.
Not that bad, but not that great. I did drink a half of a cup of coffee just so I wouldn't get a huge headache. And lots of water and lemon tea! 64 ounces of water today, plus the tea.
I was getting really tired towards the end of the day and my eyes were hurting but I think that's because I was staring at a computer screen all day.
I'm thinking about what's to come... the purity, the clean feeling. I am not bloated today which is such a relief for me.

Here is what I ate:
Started off waking up to some lemon water. Sour but good. These lemons came fresh from California. M-K's grandparents shipped them up for Christmas a week back. I have contacted them and asked to send more. :)

For breakfast I packed a ripe banana, lunch I made a baby green salad with fresh radishes, green onion, tomato and cilantro. I squeezed some lemon juice on it for dressing. Lime would have been much better though. Along with that I ate a few rice cakes and had two satsuma oranges for a snack.



Dinner tonight was a snow pea stir fry with carrots, water chestnuts, onions, mushrooms and I added a few cashews. I sprinkled some ground ginger on the mix while I was steaming it. With it some brown rice and a glass of orange juice afterwards.

I am craving chocolate, that's all. And I feel a tad fatigued and drained, but this should go away after a while. Over all success for my first day! I'm stoke for more to come!

No comments: